Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bonerjams 2010

It's just a collection of the best boner scenes. Sorf of. I'm frothing on the Foals track Spanish Sahara off their new album (yes, I know I use the term 'new' very liberally but I live in a time warp of full time work and hangovers so I can be forgiven for being a little behing the times). Give the song time to build and you'll be in love, plus the visuals are mesmerising. Come to think of it I could repalce 'song' with 'strippers' and still be right. WIN.



You just got a boner at the 4:14 mark didn't you?! Prepare for a full on chubb. The radical track has been used as the soundtrack to the new Entourage Season 7 trailer.



FROTHING.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2010

    Notice the new iphone. Good spot pba. Also notice the first comment on Stinky's wally - great effort by me....

    ReplyDelete